3.Rigid Body Systems. Acceleration: Consider the following diagram that shows three rigid-bodies simply connected by pins. Body AB is rotating about the pin at A and body C is confined to the horizontal slot. At the particular moment show body AB has a constant angular acceleration, au 0.8 rad/s’, and an angular velocity. CAB – 4.0 rad/s. It is also known that the speed of pin B is, V8 – 12 m/s, the angular speed of body BC is OBC 1.789 rad/s, and the speed of body C is Vc= 8.683 m/s Determine the acceleration of pin B, _ the angular acceleration of body BC, & pc, and the acceleration of pin C, ac *) AB, QAR 3 m 6 m 300 A
- Instructions: Show all work for maximum credit. (O1)1.Solve 6y²-13y=55 for y. (O1)2.The length of the hypotenuse of a right triangle is one unit more than twice the height. What is the height of the triangle if the base is 6? (O3)3.Find the center and radius of the circle given by x²-14x+y²+12y=-2. (O3)4.Find x when the distance from (-3,6) to (x,-2) is 8. (O1)5.A 5.5 foot tall woman is standing 14 feet from a streetlamp casts a six foot shadow. How high is the lamp? (O1)6.Find the area of the triangle with side length 10 and hypotenuse 15.
- Purdue University Global Miami Dade County Community Health Brochure Go to County Health Rankings & Roadmaps. In the center of the page under “How Healthy is Your Community?” enter your zip code to learn about the health issues facing your county. First, expand the “Demographics” at the top of the page to gain a better idea of the people who live in your community. Then, take a look at the “Trend” column and click on some of the visualizations of the trends over time. Choose one of the measures that
- Visions for US Grand Strategy
- The chosen organisation needs to respect the following criteria: to be an existing organisation whose correct name is used; to have competition thereby excluding monopolistic entities; not to be Apple, Coca-Cola nor Safaricom (these have been chosen too often).
- MGT20007 Organisational Behaviour Management Essay Assignment Solutions