21. Describe orthostatic hypotension:
22. Before you measure vital signs, a resident should be at rest for at least ____________ minutes.
23. Residents are generally weighed _______ time(s) a week.
24. Why is it important to weigh the resident at the same time of day?
25. What is one reason a resident might have an elevated temperature?
26. What is one reason a resident might have an elevated pulse?
The post 21. Describe orthostatic hypotension:
__________________________________________ appeared first on Assignmentio.