2. Convert the following numbers from binary to decimal. a. 1100012 = b. 11100112 = 3. Convert the following numbers from decimal to binary. EET 1131 Unit 1 Practice sheet -2 a. 6610 = b. 9210 = 4. Convert the following numbers from binary to hexadecimal. a. 1101010012 = b. 11110112= 5. Convert the following numbers from hexadecimal to binary. a. 6C116= b. 83F16 = 6. Convert the following numbers from hexadecimal to decimal. a. 1A2F16 = b. 83F16 = 7. Convert the following number from binary to octal. a. 10010110000011102 = 8. Fill in the missing information in each row of the table below. Decimal Binary Hexadecimal Octal BCD 8110 4A16 0110 00112
- ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS Your role is as that of a retirement planner. Your objective is to help your clients organize themselves in order to do some financial planning. In the real world, you would do so with clear step by step communication. Details on their income, expenses, assets and liabilities are provided in appendices. Clearly state what assumptions you need to make to complete your assignment. Complete this assignment in parts per the requirements listed below. Part 1 (5 marks out of 25) Estimate the CPP benefits that Jamie and Janine will receive when they are 62, (calculate the ratio of earnings to YMPE) and the OAS benefits they will receive at age 65, in future dollars. Show your calculations and list any assumptions you are making. Hint: you will need to makean assumption on fut
- Critique a policy from your organization that is in place to protect individual rights. Discuss the purpose of the policy and how it balances the rights of the individual with the health of the community.
- Compare and contrast each of the three questions related to Managed Care Organizations, Medicare, and Medicaid with one another and explain how they were similar and different to each other.
- Select a multinational company that owns or controls the production of goods or services in at least one country other than its home country to prepare and write a professional report that includes comprehensive answers for the following five questions: Question 1 Read the Mission statement (mission, vision, values and goals). Evaluate this mission statement in the light of the material contained in chapter 2. Does the mission clearly state the company basic strategic goals? Do the values listed here provide a good guideline for managerial action at the company? Do those values recognize stakeholder claims?
- Prior to the mid-20th century few organization theorists thought about the broader environment in which organizations operate. Later theorists, however, began to examine the environmental factors that make organizations survive and thrive. What does the recognition that environmental differences matter mean for previous organization theories (e.g. bureaucratic or human relations theories)? Moreover, how does accounting for organization’s environments influence the assertion that public organizations require a distinct and unique body of theory? What does ‘public’ mean in the context of environmental differences?