(10 points) A lithium nucleus (3 protons and 4 neutrons) accelerates to the right due to electric forces. 7x 10-3 kg/mole 6x 1023 atoms/mole The initial magnitude of the acceleration is 3×1013 meters per second per second (m/s-). mu (a) What is the direction of the electric field that acts on the lithium nucleus? (b) What is the magnitude of the electric field that acts on the lithium nucleus? Be quantitative (that is, give a number). Explain briefly. (c) If this acceleration is due solely to a single helium nucleus (2 protons and 2 neutrons), where is the helium nucleus initially located? Be quantitative (that is, give a number). Explain briefly.
- How would you use a decision matrix to identify the leading alternative?
- Discuss the effect of the rule of law and ethics on the economy of the selected country.
- BIOL122 Human Biological Science- asthma attack are bronchoconstriction
- NUTR2005 Lifespan Nutrition- create three examples of well-balanced meals
- MBA621 Healthcare Systems Clinical Governance Standard